Job Functions / Responsibilities
GreenLight 360 is seeking candidates for a Drafting Technician. This individual will complete highly accurate BIM models, DWG files, PDFs and/or other deliverables. Models will focus on architectural and construction documentation of buildings scanned by GL360’s scanning team.
- Working in a BIM program to complete a model from the point cloud and photographic references that meets the level of detail described by the contract.
- Converting the BIM model into the various deliverables required by the architect, engineer, contractor or building owner.
- Working with the scanning team to provide the most accurate BIM models possible to the level of detail required by the project.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree or Technical Certification in CAD-related discipline.
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years. Prefer experience in a team focused environment that concentrates on developing the best product for the client.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Proficient in AutoCAD; Revit preferred.
Personal Characteristics / Proficiencies
- Team Player – Skilled at working with others as a contributor and developing the best results for the client.
- Sense of Urgency– Responsive and fast paced in style with tenacity and consistency in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Problem Solver– Demonstrated skill in analyzing problems, determining alternatives and working on solutions.
- Communication Skills– Effective oral and written communication skills. Displays professionalism with individuals in varied roles: internal team members, consultants, GCs, clients, and others.
- Multitasker– Highly organized, with the ability to simultaneously manage and participate in multiple functions/activities.
- Quality– Focused on getting the details right and providing the best results for the client.
- Work Ethic– Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done and to “stretch” to complete projects on time and within budget.
GreenLight 360 provides a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
GreenLight 360 is an equal opportunity employer.