Job Functions / Responsibilities
1) Travel to client sites and conduct interior and exterior scanning with laser scanner, depth cameras, photo cameras, drones or other technology to meet the client service and deliverable expectations.
- Schedule work and intermediate deadlines with team members and consultants in order to complete scanning projects
- Setup and teardown of peripheral equipment to complete the scan properly with the level of detail and documentation requirements in mind
- Recording measurements of the building for final confirmation of the point cloud files collected.
- Processing the recorded scan information into a point cloud, and 3D file that can be used by the drafting, and documentation team and delivered to the client.
- Answering any questions in coordination with the drafting and documentation teams where first- hand experience is required to draft and document properly.
2) “Wow” clients with excellent service. Ensure that scanning projects are delivered on time and meet client expectations.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree or Technical Certification in CAD-related discipline preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Photogrammetry, laser scanning, and other reality capture experience preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Experience with laser scanning hardware and software platforms.
TRAVEL: Extensive travel required. 60 – 70%
Personal Characteristics / Proficiencies
- Quality – Focused on getting the details right and providing the best results for the client.
- Collaborative – Works effectively with others (team members, clients, consultants) to develop the best results.
- Problem Solver – Demonstrated skill in analyzing problems, determining alternatives, and working out solutions.
- Sense of Urgency – Responsive and fast paced in style with tenacity and consistency in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Work Ethic – Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done and to “stretch” to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Team Player – Skilled at working with others as a leader and contributor, facilitating input from team members and developing the best results for the client.
GreenLight 360 provides a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GreenLight 360 is an equal opportunity employer.